Thanks again Joseph,

I do have specific noob question.  I'm learning so much with this test
deployment :) 'Amazing.

I can't get to a test vm / webserver managed by Ovirt Engine from WAN, as I do
with the Engine and other machines....I suspect that I am missing some pretty
basic setup step with security but I don't know what to check next?

So I use pfSense with haproxy add on, which is pretty great.  Squid might be
better, but haproxy was really easy for me to set-up without mastering config
syntax...

My pfSense is on a physical box at the gateway as a gateway server....so not a
vm.

I have a working vm on an ovirt node manged / created with engine.  I set up
the vm with fedora 31 server then added a lamp stack with mariadb & etc.

I can access (from LAN only, not from WAN) the server test page and a text php
info page that I made.  I don't know what to adjust to debug the problem.  I
suspect security / firewall issues but not with the pfSense / haproxy reverse
redirect, I think that's all fine.  I use pfSense DNS Resolution in the LAN as
split DNS.  Other machines, including the hosted engine machine are accessible
from WAN using URLs / FQDNs.
My engine for testing is engine.metrodesignoffice.com
The test server is mdowebserver.metrodesignoffice.com

What should I look at next?  I only installed one node so I can't sync new
logical networks or vnet profiles as I understand (the single node can't be
placed in maintenance mode, for obvious reasons?).