I currently have 3 nodes, one is the engine node and 2 Centos 7 hosts, and I
plan to add another Centos 7 KVM host once I get all the vm's migrated. I have
san storage plus the raid 5 internal disks. All OS are installed on mirrored
SAS raid 1. I want to use the raid 5 vd's as exports, ISO and use the 4TB
iscsi for the vm's to run on. The iscsi has snapshots hourly and over write
weekly.
So here is my question: I want to add glusterfs, but after further reading,
that should have been done in the initial setup. I am not new to Linux, but new
to Ovirt and need to know if  I can implement glusterfs now or if it's a start
from scratch situation. I really don't want to start over but would like the
redundancy.
Any advice is appreciated.
Eric