On 2020-05-28 16:07, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> Can you check
> https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/admin-guide/appe-oVirt_and_SSL.html  just
>  in case you  missed  a  step ?
>
> Best  Regards,
> Strahil  Nikolov

Greetings,

Thanks for replying.

I was going to argue a bit since the way my certs come are in different
formats so my commands are a bit different then the directions. But I
went through step by step. Got to the end, and the internal
authentication was working with the right SSL cert! My LDAP
authentication was missing though...it looks correct.

So I redid all the steps for adding LDAP. At the end of the
ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup script, I can test accounts and
search so I know that is correct. My cert is in the right .jks file.
Still nothing I do shows anything but internal.

So I scrapped the changes and started over. Round three on a fresh
reboot (just in case I missed a service) with the SSL certs and
configuring LDAP. SSL works, internal works, ldap doesn't show up as a
drop-down option for the profile.

Grr...Reboot just in case I missed a service again...nope. SSL and
internal work, ldap still not shown in the profile. Tried a different
browser, same thing. Double Grr...

Any suggestions on where I might be going wrong?

Thanks!