On 2020-05-29 07:03, Strahil Nikolov via Users wrote:
> You mentioned that  your certificates were different. Did you try converting
> them to the type  used  in the example ?

Yeah. So I will walk through the steps. Since I don't have a p12 format,
the directions say "proceed to Replacing the Red Hat Virtualization
Manager Apache SSL Certificate". Well, that isn't right. :-)

Instead I skipped to "Replacing the oVirt Engine Apache SSL Certificate"

I converted mine to PEM and did step #1 and I included not just my cert
but the full chain. No issues there.

I replaced the PEM per #2 and #3. Then backed up per #4.

Step #5 & #6 require steps from the first section I skipped above. So I
did those. If I do those steps exactly, I will get SSL errors about
untrusted cert. However, if I add (>> vs >) to the original (which I
backed up) then all the SSL errors go away. That was with
apache.key.nopass and apache.cer.

The rest of the steps I followed exactly.

Not sure if that helps point out what I did wrong. Thanks for replying!