Emy,

I was wondering how much if any improvement I'd see with Gluster storage
moving to oVirt 4.4/CentOS 8x (but have not made the switch yet myself).
You should keep in mind that your Perc controllers aren't supported by
CentOS 8 out of the box, they dropped support for many older controllers.
You should still be able to get it to work using a driver update disk
during install. See: https://forums.centos.org/viewtopic.php?t=71862

Either way, this is good to know ahead of time as to limit surprises!

- Jayme