Bongiorno Gianluca,

I am entering the data in bugzilla right now...

Logs: There is a problem, I have not found any log evidence of this export and
import, I don't even know which component is actually doing this.

For 'foreign' imports like VMware and other *.vmdk producing hypervisors, VDSM
seems to be doing the job and leaves logs in /var/log/vdsm/import, describing
the format conversion using virt-v2v.

For these 'domestic' imports, there is no such log while the imports seem to
complete, but with little or no disk data.

I am just validating that at least the transfer between farms or the
export/import via the deprecated export domain still works.

It's quite messy and unintuitive as buttons to detach an export domain don't
enable, until you have found a way to put them into maintenance, which for some
reason has to be done from the datacenter etc.

It's still importing on the target as I write this...

Yes, I guess some validation by others would be lovely, just make sure you
don't delete any VM you might want back later ;-)