Not quite done.

How do I then assign a host-level IP address in the VLAN?
I did mention i need it for both VM use, and host level use.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex K" <rightkickt...@gmail.com>
To: "Philip Brown" <pbr...@medata.com>
Cc: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 1:11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] best way to have storage vlan available to host AND
vms?

This should be straightforward from within engine gui. No need to mess with
cockpit. At networks you add a network and tag it with required vlan. Flag
the network as VM network, so as to become available for guest VM use. Then
at each host, at the network management interface of the host, you drag the
new network at the needed physical interface. Repeat same for all hosts and
you're done.