Hello,

>https://github.com/silverorange/ovirt_ansible_backup
I am also still using 4.3.
In my opinion this is by far the best and easiest solution for disaster
recovery. No need to install an appliance, and if there is a need to recover,
you can import the ova in every hypervisor - no databases, no dependency.

Sometimes I ve issues with "TASK [Wait for export] " sometime it takes to long
to export the ova. an I also had the problem, that the export already finished,
but it was not realized by the script. In ovirt the export was finished and the
filename was renamed from *.tmp to *.ova

maybe you have an idea for me.

thanks bye