You should be able to fix by increasing the timeout variable in main.yml. I
think the default is pretty low around @ 600 seconds (10 minutes). I have
mine set for a few hours since I’m dealing with large vms. I’d also
increase poll interval as well so it’s not checking for completion every 10
seconds. I set my poll interval to 5 minutes.

I backup many large vms (over 1tb) with this playbook for the past several
months and never had a problem with it not completing.