These are all storage rich servers.

Drives:
USB 3 64GB Boot / OS
512GB SSD (Gluster HCI:  volumes "engine", "data" , "vmstore" "iso" I added
last one to .. well to learn if I could extend with LVM ;)
1TB SSD: (VDO+Gluster Manual build due to brick and fqdn issues in oVirt,  It
did import once it was created so that is good.. )
1TB SSD/NVMe: (?? CEPH ??

Goal is I can learn technology and play.. but have several independent volumes
where I can move important systems to / from / backup so if my playing around
messes things up.. I have a fall back.

I would try RedHat Container Storage.. but It is a home lab so my budget is all
used up on hardware and so CentOS.  I am hoping oVirt had a similar setup
process like " yum install -y gluster-ansible-roles "  but for CEPH.

This video implies something of that ilk exists..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIw7RjHPhzs    but <sigh> jumps right into
setup.. and fails to mention "how did you get that plugin in cockpit"... and is
their an "oVirt" version.