From: Strahil Nikolov <hunter86...@yahoo.com>
Sent: 06 January 2021 12:11
To: Gary Lloyd <g.ll...@keele.ac.uk>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Hosts are non responsive Ovirt 3.6

Have you tried to put a host into maintenance, remove and then readd it ?

You can access all Red Hat solutions with their free developer subscription.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В сряда, 6 януари 2021 г., 13:17:42 Гринуич+2, Gary Lloyd <g.ll...@keele.ac.uk>
написа:

Hi please could someone point me in the right direction to renew ssl
certificates for vdsm to communicate with ovirt 3.6 ?

I’m aware that this version hasn’t been supported for some time, this is a
legacy environment which we are working towards decommissioning.

There seems to be a fix article for RHEV but we don’t have a subscription to
view this information:

How to update expired RHEV certificates when all RHEV hosts got
'Non-responsive' - Red Hat Customer Portal

These are what the vdsm hosts are showing:

Reactor thread::ERROR::2021-01-06
11:04:59,505::m2cutils::337::ProtocolDetector.SSLHandshakeDispatcher::(handle_read)
 Error during handshake: sslv3 alert certificate expired

I have rerun engine-setup but this only seems to have fixed one of the vdsm
hosts and the others are non responsive.

The others are in different clusters and we have some important services still
running on these.

Thanks

Gary Lloyd

IT Infrastructure Manager

Information and Digital Services

01782 733063

Innovation Centre 2 | Keele University | ST5 5NH