I have a physical network ovirtmgmt, and a logical network 10-non-prod with
the vlan tag of 10 and the network label of 10.

The physical and vlan have both been dragged to the enp0 NIC on the host.

What I understand from this is that the bridge has been there all along,
but, since I can't ping the host no traffic is crossing it.

Host IP's : *192.168.2.18/24 <http://192.168.2.18/24> * and *10.210.100.18/24
<http://10.210.100.18/24>*
VLAN IP on host: *10.210.10.18/24 <http://10.210.10.28/24>*

Regards,