Ah ... so if I connected one of the other ethernet ports to the tagged
traffic (second physical network for tagged traffic), it should work as I
expect?

Regards,
David Johnson
Director of Development, Maxis Technology
844.696.2947 ext 702 (o)  |  479.531.3590 (c)
djohn...@maxistechnology.com

[image: Maxis Techncology] <http://www.maxistechnology.com>
www.maxistechnology.com

*stay connected <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pojoguy>*