Yup, that's a bug in the ansible code, I've come across on hosts that had 512GB
of RAM.
I quite simply deleted the checks from the ansible code and re-ran the wizard.

I can't read YAML or Python or whatever it is that Ansible uses, but my
impression is that things are 'cast' or converted into an INT data type on
these checks that overflows at that point. I wound up commenting out the entire
set of checks to get past this, because I could see no easy way to fix this. I
just checked that the commands used to retrieve the memory size returned the
proper number of kilobytes and then rolled my eyes at what seemd like a type
cast operation.

I never went deeper, because at that point I have a hard time keeping the beast
inside me at bay, that sees how Ansible can bring a Xeon Scalable Gold system
to what seems slower than a 6502 executing BASIC. The hosted-setup takes what
seems like an hour, no matter how fast or slow your hardware.

I was so fed up at the speed of Ansible and the quality of oVirt QA, I couldn't
bring myself to open a ticket, I hope you're better motivated.

BTW things aren't much better at the low end either. While Ansible doesn't seem
that much slower on an Atom farm I also operate, the hosted-engine setup does
fail on them, so replug their SSDs for that part into an i7 and then replug the
SSDs to the Atoms aftwards. Once, up and running oVirt is just fine on Atoms
(mine have 32GB of RAM each).

I am almost ready to donate my Atoms to the project, because I keep thinking
that oVirt's major chance would be as edge HCI, but they are asking for 128GB
RAM minimum...

BTW. I was running oVirt 4.3 on CentOS7 when hitting that error. No idea if
it's still the same with 4.4/COS8 as my 'perhaps-next-but-more-likely-never'
generation test farm runs on NUCs with 64GB.