> Gluster in the VMs... I was thinking to propose it, but I wasn't sure what
> kind of workload you got.
Maybe that's going to be my best option. Thank you!

I remember support that exact type of setup (Gluster in AWS VMs syncing website
files) for a hosting company I interned with over 10 years ago.
I've forgotten a lot about gluster since then, but I suppose I need to learn it
anyway, since I've taken the plunge into oVirt land. :)

I'll think about it, and look into it further.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.