Hi,
We're noticing some weird issue while re-attaching the storage domain. After
re-attach the storage domain, some VMs are completely missing from the VM
Import. Before detaching the storage domain, all the VMs were shutdown
gracefully.

I also noticed some disks are exists with no Alias under the disk import on the
storage domain and I can't import those disks. Its failed to register the disk
with <UNKONOWN> error.

We're using Ovirt 4.2 with multiple Dell hosts in the cluster and Compellent
SAN with iSCSI volumes.

Please kindly advise if I am missing anything before detach the storage domain.

Thanks