Il giorno lun 11 apr 2022 alle ore 13:06 <aminur.rah...@iongroup.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi,
> We're noticing some weird issue while re-attaching the storage domain.
> After re-attach the storage domain, some VMs are completely missing from
> the VM Import. Before detaching the storage domain, all the VMs were
> shutdown gracefully.
>
> I also noticed some disks are exists with no Alias under the disk import
> on the storage domain and I can't import those disks. Its failed to
> register the disk with <UNKONOWN> error.
>
> We're using Ovirt 4.2 with multiple Dell hosts in the cluster and
> Compellent SAN with iSCSI volumes.
>
> Please kindly advise if I am missing anything before detach the storage
> domain.

Hi,
oVirt 4.2 reached end of life about 3 years ago when oVirt 4.3.0 was
released (February 2019).
We are going to release oVirt 4.5 in about 2 weeks then even oVirt 4.4 will
reach End of Life.
Please upgrade as soon as practical.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*