Hi,

I've setup and ran Installer Provisioned Installation of OKD on several
occations with OKD versions 4.4 - 4.8 on my oVirt (4.3?)/4.4 platform. However,
after installing a Custom certificate for my self-hosted ovirt engine I've got
problems getting the installation of OKD 4.10 (and 4.8) to complete. Is this a
known problem with a known solution I can read up on somewhere?

The install takes three times as long as the working ones did before and when I
look at pods and cluster operators the "authentication" ones are in a bad
state. I can use the KUBECONFIG environment variable to list pods and interact
with the environment but the "oc login" fails with "unknown issuer".

I had the choice of a "full install" of my custom cert or just the GUI/Web and
I chose the latter. When installing the custom cert I followed the official RHV
documentation that was pointed to by some oVirt user in a forum. Whatever certs
I didn't change seemed to have worked before so I would be surprised if the
solution is to go for the "full install". In all other cases (like my Foreman
server and my freeIPA server) the oVirt works just fine with it's custom cert.

Since I've made it before I'm pretty sure I've correctly followed the OKD
installation instructions. What's new is the custom ovirt hosted-engine cert.
Is there a detailed documentation on exactly what certificates from my oVirt
installation that should be added to my "additionalTrustBundle" in OKD to make
it work? In my previous working installations I added the custom root CA since
I needed it for other purposes but maybe I need to add some other internal
ovirt CA?

I'm currently running oVirt version "4.4.10.7-1.el8" on CentOS Stream release 8
and OKD version "4.10.0-0.okd-2022-03-07-131213". No hardware changes between
working installations and failed ones.

Any hints on how to solve this would be appreciated