Andrea Chierici <andrea.chier...@cnaf.infn.it> writes:

> The strange thing is that now every time I log on the engine I get
> warnings about host certificates about to expire, even if the expiry
> date is in 2023. This looks weird to me and I wonder if there is
> somewhere a setting to specify how in advance the warning should be
> given.

Both the expiration and warning periods were extended in 4.5.1.  Next
time you renew your host certificates, they will be valid for 5 years.

There are config values to change the warning periods but I wouldn't
recommend using them.  It's better to get the warning sufficiently in
advance rather than being forced to migrate your VMs there at the last
moment.

Regards,
Milan