Hello,

I recently deploy two KVM hosts and one KVM engine.  things seem to be working
good so far; however, I cannot create bonds in my KVM hosts.  I have 4
interfaces, two enabled (cable connected) and two disabled (cable unplugged,
not needed at the moment).  The ovirmgmt network is running on one of the
active interfaces.

I have done the following:
Create LACP bond with both connected interfaces.
Create Load-balancing XOR bond with both connected interfaces.
Create LACP bond with both unplugged interfaces.
Create Load-balancing XOR bond with both unplugged interfaces.
Create LACP bond with one connected and one unplugged interface.
Create Load-balancing XOR bond with one connected and one interfaces.
Remove server from KVM engine, create bond at the host level using cockpit, try
to add the host back into KVM cluster.

None of the options i have tried successfully create the bond in the KVM
cluster.

I will appreciate your assistance in getting this to work.

Environment details
OS on all servers: Oracle Linux 8.9 with kernel 5.15.0-205.149.5.1.el8uek.x86_64
KVM engine: running on a virtual machine in vCenter
KVM hosts: physical servers
Software version: 4.5.4-1.0.31.el8

Thank you