Hello Simon,

My apologies for the late replay. I was able to fix the issue, it turns out
that even though I was following the instructions, somehow, I ended up
installing version 4.5 on the KVM Manage Engine, but 4.4 on the KVM hosts.

In order to be able to create the network bond in OLVM the following packages
are required:
- kernel-uek-5.15.0-203.146.5.1.el8uek.x86_64.rpm
- nmstate-1.4.5-2.0.1.el8_9.x86_64.rpm
- nispor-1.2.15-1.el8.x86_64.rpm

The KVM hosts had the kernel and nmstate with the correct version; however,
nispor was on 1.2.10.

It turns out that nispor 1.2.15 is included only in version 4.5 in the Oracle
repositories.  Once I updated my KVM hosts to 4.5 I was able to create the
network bonds.

I hope this helps someone in the future.

Have a great day.