Friends,

I dont know if you can help me with my problem, but i figured I would try and
ask. I have a simple text extraction java class using PDFBox which reads a pdf
file, opens it, and extracts text. It has been working for quite sometime. The
website we download our PDF's from recently made changes to their published PDF
files. The only difference i see with their files are in the Security tab in
the properties section. The following restrictions setting are now set to, Not
Allowed;  Signing and Creation of Template Pages. There is also a message which
says; * This PDF from restricts some operations.
When I print output from my class the following is printed;
LINE ***Please wait...
LINE ***
LINE ***If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of
the document, your PDF
LINE ***viewer may not be able to display this type of document.
LINE ***
LINE ***You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®,
Mac, or Linux® by
LINE ***visiting  http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download.
LINE ***
LINE ***For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit
http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader.
LINE ***
LINE ***Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark
LINE ***of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other
LINE ***countries.

It appears as if the contents of the PDF are being blocked and replaced with
the messages above.
Random PDF files with all of the settings set to Allowed, can still be opened
and text extracted with my java class. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks