On Wed Sep 08 12:20:59 PDT 2021 thaush...@t-online.de said:
>Am 08.09.2021 um 21:16 schrieb John Lussmyer:
>> Ok, just tried that - no change.
>>
>> We are currently trying PDFBox 3.0.0-RC1 - is that a problem?
>
>No, this is excellent; there will be a new release of another beta in a
>few days. You can try it here
>
>https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pdfbox/3.0.0-alpha2/
>
>Is the PDFBox code creating the same image size as the old code? What
>code are you using? Can you share a file and the result (upload to
>sharehoster)?

Image size is within a couple pixels in.  Same format (ARGB).  The the older
renderer image file is about twice as many bytes of image file.
Can't really share the original as it has some names and account numbers.
The main feature of the PDF is that it is pure text, no images.  8.5 x 11.

--

Try my Sensible Email package!  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/