Hi all,

I would like to setup ZooKeeper, BookKeeper and Pulsar cluster using
official docker image on bare metal server, not k8s.
I think that on bare metal, to use docker has some operational benefit,
compared to manual tarball installation.
And I noticed that there is not a section about this scenario in the doc.
https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/en/deploy-kubernetes/
It seems that the docker image apachepulsar/pulsar-all can be used to setup
all three clusters.
Since decoupling k8s specific notion from k8s yaml is not easy for me(e.g.
what is configMapRef?), it is very helpful if the documentation covers how
to use official docker image.
I prefer official image to home grown one even for ZooKeeper and BookKeeper
cluster, because it should have accumulated community knowledge. So I can
be confident.

Thanks,
Takahiro