On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 4:35 AM Takahiro Hozumi <fat...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to setup ZooKeeper, BookKeeper and Pulsar cluster using
> official docker image on bare metal server, not k8s.
> I think that on bare metal, to use docker has some operational benefit,
> compared to manual tarball installation.
> And I noticed that there is not a section about this scenario in the doc.
> https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/en/deploy-kubernetes/
> It seems that the docker image apachepulsar/pulsar-all can be used to
> setup all three clusters.

You can use apachepulsar/pulsar or apachepulsar/pulsar-all to setup all
zookeeper, bookkeeper and broker clusters.

The difference between apachepulsar/pulsar and apachepulsar/pulsar-all is
that `pulsar-all` bundles all the connectors into one image.

> Since decoupling k8s specific notion from k8s yaml is not easy for me(e.g.
> what is configMapRef?), it is very helpful if the documentation covers how
> to use official docker image.

Can you create a github issue for this? We are happy to add the
documentation for this part.