Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

You've made a very good point here. Currently, we keep Admin API and
pulsar-admin reference as two parts: The Admin API tells users that they
can interact with admin interface via pulsar-admin, REST API and client. It
lists some generic operations and part of examples. It’s not complete, and
some features supported by pulsar-admin are not supported by clients. So on
the Admin API overview page
<https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/en/next/admin-api-overview/>, we add a
reference link and tell users to check the pulsar-admin reference page for
detailed usage. The pulsar-admin reference page
<https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/en/pulsar-admin/> can be used as wikipedia,
which tries to collect all different command usage. (We're trying to
abstract command usage from the code automatically, if someone is
interested in it, looking forward to your contribution~)

In the long run, if the Pulsar community has a plan to support all features
equally by pulsar-admin, REST API and client, we can consider listing all
different usage  supported by the pulsar-admin, REST API and java client in
the Admin API section, and remove the pulsar-admin reference.

Best Regards,
Jennifer