boost::shared_ptr<class
> > qpid::sys::Poller> const &)" (??0queueeve...@broker@qpid@@q...@abv
> > ?$shared_...@vpoller@s...@qpid@@@boost@@@Z) sin resolver al
> que se hace
> > referencia en la función "public: __thiscall
> > qpid::broker::Broker::Broker(struct
> qpid::broker::Broker::Options const &)"
> > (??0bro...@broker@qpid@@q...@abuoptions@012@@Z)
> > 2>Broker2.obj : error LNK2019: símbolo externo "public:
> void __thiscall
> > qpid::broker::QueueEvents::shutdown(void)" (?shutd...@queueevents
> > @bro...@qpid@@QAEXXZ) sin resolver al que se hace
> referencia en la función
> > "public: virtual __thiscall qpid::broker::Broker::~Broker(void)"
> > (??1bro...@broker@qpid@@u...@xz)
> > 2>Queue2.obj : error LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: void
> __thiscall
> > qpid::broker::QueueEvents::enqueued(struct
> qpid::broker::QueuedMessage const
> > &)"
> (?enque...@queueevents@bro...@qpid@@qaexabuqueuedmess...@23@@Z) sin
> > resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "private:
> void __thiscall
> > qpid::broker::Queue::push(class boost::intrusive_ptr<class
> > qpid::broker::Message> &)" (?p...@queue@bro...@qpid
> > @@aaexaav?$intrusive_...@vmessage@bro...@qpid@@@boost@@@Z)
> > 2>Queue2.obj : error LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: void
> __thiscall
> > qpid::broker::QueueEvents::dequeued(struct
> qpid::broker::QueuedMessage const
> > &)"
> (?deque...@queueevents@bro...@qpid@@qaexabuqueuedmess...@23@@Z) sin
> > resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "private:
> void __thiscall
> > qpid::broker::Queue::dequeued(struct
> qpid::broker::QueuedMessage const &)"
> > (?deque...@queue@bro...@qpid@@aaexabuqueuedmess...@23@@Z)
> > 2>Static_Debug\qpidbroker.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5
> externos sin resolver
> >

> > The compiler is in spanish, but anyway, these errors are
> referring to '
> > unresolved external symbols '.  This happens at  the end
> of the compilation
> > process, when linking the program.
> >
> > Does anyone know what could be the problem here?
>
> Not exactly; but QueueEvents is a recently added class and
> its possible
> that the VC++ project files don't yet reference it(?) though
> I haven't
> got VC installed yet nor have I used that way of building Qpid.

That's exactly what it was... I added the QueueEvents files (as well
as other file-addition-removal things) and checked the results back
into trunk.

Note that QueueEvents doesn't yet work on Windows, so it won't build
all the way, but it's getting there. I'll finish it next week
probably.

-Steve