Hi,
I'm starting to get used to Qpid but there is still something that is not
completely clear to me. How do I get message properties of a message? I
mean, in the java amqp examples, when the producer sends a message and when
the consumer gets it, both use MessageTransfer class objects for sending and
getting the message, but this class doesn't have getMessageProperties, so I
don't know how to get for example replyTo propertie from an object of this
class.
I've seen that qpid has a class called Message, but this class doesn't have
a body propertie, so I don't know how to put some content in it, and I don't
know even if I can send an instance of Message using
session.MessageTransfer.
Please, could anyone help me with this confussion or tell me where I can
find an explanation? Thank you so much.

Ricard.