Gordon Sim wrote:

> ricardlf wrote:
>>

>> Gordon Sim wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you need to declare them at 'run time'? Or could they be setup as a
>>> configuration step prior to starting the application?
>>>

>> I need to declare them at run time.
>
> Can you give some more detail on the pattern in use? Getting good use
> cases helps ensure the design evolves to better support them.

I want to create a comunication platform, where new programs may connecto to
the broker, when they connect each one creates a new fanout exchange and two
new queues binded to the exchange, one of the queues is listened by the new
program, the other one, is listened by a log program, who is wachting and
writing in a log file all the messages sent through the broker. Each program
has a different name, and this name is the same for the exchange that is
created by the program when it connects.

Gordon Sim wrote:

>> Please, could you post an example code
>> showing how to do that?
>
> You can cause exchanges to be declared simply by altering your binding
> url and creating a consumer or publisher. E.g. look at the direct
> example for jms[1] and modify the direct.properties to change from using
> amq.direct to some other exchange[2]. Now if you run the direct producer
> or consumer the exchange will be created.
>
> --Gordon

These examples are not appropiate for what I'm trying to achive, because I
don't know what programs will connect to the broker in the future, so it
will be necessary to modify the properties file dinamically.