Hi Mike,

> Thanks Steve for the answer and for your C++ port to windows

You're welcome.

> What do you think about the code port on WiinCE ?
> do you think is better to do it in C++ ( based on the QPid
> C++ Windows API client)

This is the client I'm most familiar with and I believe it would be
doable.

> or in C# Dot Net Compact Framework[2.0 | 3.5] (based
> on the QPid C# Dot Net s API client ) ?

I'm not familiar with the dot net client that's been around for a
while. I'm a bit more familiar with the WCF channel code that's just
been included in the Qpid trunk (so will be in 0.6). If WCF is an
option for you, you might consider this path as well. The WCF channel
code relies on the C++ client you'd need to get both going.

> What do you suggest or recommend to do ?

Give it a try - it won't take long to build it and test it out a bit.

-Steve