Hi!
I'm working on an application where each consumer has its own queue, the
producers wait until the queue of its consumer is created and then they
start to send message to its consumer (the producer knows the consumer's
queue name from the begining). How can I know when the queue is created to
make the producer start to send messages? I need to do this in Java and C++
because I'm wraiting producers in both languages.
Thank you.

Ricard