Eureka!

THe problem is somewhere in the build system it's not properly handling
paths with space characters, probably a quoting issue. The tipoff was when I
started grepping for "documents" through the build dir and I noticed lots of
case matching instances in both "documents and settings" and "my documents".

As a workaround I moved my stuff to c:\tmp\qpid and the configuration step
completed successfully!! (and there was much rejoicing)

The build failed because I didn't have "boost system" installed; cmake
should probably check for this. I installed and it built successfully.

I'm not able to use the 0.5 qpid-route tool to set up a link; it returns
"Failed: ('Timed out waiting for broker to synchronize',)"; Do I need the
trunk version of that tool to command the trunk broker?

Thanks
Jeff

--
73 de n1ywb