> > > Unfortunately it seems that
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2199is still in
effect;
> > my
> > > link connection is stuck forever in the "connecting" state.
> >
> > Right, this is not fixed.
> >
> > > This is a show-stopper for my application :(
> >
> > That's too bad. Any chance you can lend a hand in fixing
> the problem?
> >

> I can give it a shot. Can you give me any pointers to get
> started? qpid is an imposing hunk code...

Yes, it is... I have a feeling the problem is that the broker connect
is done blocking and the plumbing for noticing the connection is up is
expecting some kind of callback that's not happening.

If that's it, it'll be in the qpid/cpp/src/qpid/sys/windows directory,
probably AsynchIO.cpp. I also wrote a blog post about that ;-)

-Steve