On 07/08/2010 09:16 AM, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 07/08/2010 02:15 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:
On 07/08/2010 09:10 AM, Bruno Matos wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to control the broker's QoS for authenticated users, like
bandwidth or dequeue rate?

yes,

rate can be controlled by setting

--max-session-rate MESSAGES/S (0) Sets the maximum message rate per
session (0=unlimited)

when you start qpidd.

That imposes a fixed publish rate on all sessions, which I don't think is what Bruno was asking for.

ack, but I don't see that it would be possible to have diff rate per session, as session names come and go.

The only options would be what we have, or have an ACL policy that sets the rate for a specific user or group of users, (which we don't have). Best for Bruno to clarify requirements / question.

Carl.