Hi devs,

I am running a test with Large messages up to 4MB with Java client and C++
broker. After running the setup for about 3 hours, I am failing to send
messages to Qpid C++ broker and getting following error,

 javax.jms.JMSException: Error creating connection: sender is closed
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:286)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:333)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSOutTransportInfo.createJMSSender(JMSOutTransportInfo.java:353)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender.sendMessage(JMSSender.java:113)

I ran Qpid Java client with default set up and C++ broker with following
configuration

auth=no
default-queue-limit=0
staging-threshold=100000000
data-dir=/home/lahiru/client/jkh/jkh-deployment/qpidc-0.6/build/persistent
config=/home/lahiru/client/jkh/jkh-deployment/qpidc-0.6/build/etc/qpidd.conf

Do I need to do anything with configuration in either side (client or
broker) to work in this kind of a scenario. Do I have to increase the
timeout values in Java client side ?

Other than this I am having another issue with Qpid C++ broker due to a
memory leak, memory goes high upto 170MB and virtual memory is growing
reasonably up to 650MB. We found with valgrind there are memory leaks in C++
broker.

Any help would be highly useful for us, because with these issues couldn't
go for production with Qpid.

Regards
Lahiru