Hi Sanath,

The qpid-cpp-0.8.tar.gz file is missing the directory bindings\qpid\dotnet and
so the CMake fails.

Please try downloading the Full source release qpid-0.8.tar.gz and try again
from there.

Alternatively you could copy the bindings\qpid\dotnet directory from the full
source to your test area E:/qpidc-0.8/bindings/qpid/dotnet and try again there.
In testing the 0.8 kit(s) I only built from the Full source release and didn't
spot the problem you are seeing.

Regards,
Chuck