---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KB Shiva Gowda <shiva.go...@headstrong.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Subject: Using Qpid Persistence -- Help Required
To: "users-i...@qpid.apache.org" <users-i...@qpid.apache.org>
Cc: "users-ow...@qpid.apache.org" <users-ow...@qpid.apache.org>

 Hi,

I have built qpid C++ source and I am starting  the QPID with following
command

qpidd.exe --auth no  --data-dir "D:\QPID\Data" --load-module "D:\
qpidc-0.8\bin\stored.dll" --load-module
"D:\qpidc-0.8\bin\msclfs_stored.dll"

Is this the correct option to start QPID with Persistence?

It's creating QpidStore Database on my SQL Server.  But it's not persisting
the data published.

Here, How I tested this......

1) Start QPID with above command

2) Execute Subscriber/Listener and subscribed for topic 'abc'  -  Kill the
subscriber after this

3) Execute Publisher and publish  'abc' -- Kill the publisher after this

4) Run, Subscriber/Listener again, -- I got all messages published So,
in-memory persistence is working.

1) Start QPID with above command

2) Execute Subscriber/Listener and subscribed for topic 'abc'  -  Kill the
subscriber after this

3) Execute Publisher and publish  'abc' -- Kill the publisher after this
4)Shut down QPID

4) Run, Subscriber/Listener again, -- I got No messages

So, actual persistence is NOT working. OR my understanding of QPID
persistence is wrong.

Please help me in enabling it.

Thanks,

KBS

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.***