Hello,

I've read this thread with interest as I'm currently evaluating QPid (via
MRG) for use within my organisation and one of the things I've been unclear
on is status of the C# client and it's support under Mono. Forgive me if
I've misunderstood but would I be correct in concluding from this discussion
that there are currently no reliably working or fully supported .NET
bindings which can run under Mono? (As the pure .NET client has not been
maintained and the newer ones are wrappers around the native C++ and
consequently unsupported by Mono?).

Regards,

Stephen