I had issues with corosync/totem which were down to using the default multicast
address/ports in the lab environment. Other people had setup clusters again
using the defaults and cross talk would crash corosync.

Cheers
Gordon

Sophos Limited, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United
Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 991 2418 08.