I am trying to compile qpid c++ broker and client libraries on Solaris 10.
The easiest way seems to be using g++ and cmake.

I was able to compile everything with just mild touches to the build
system, however the Solaris implementation of Poller, the ECFPoller.cpp,
seems to be broken and fails to link for the lack of
Poller::monitorHandle(), Poller::unmonitorHandle() and couple more methods.

Is there another way to compile qpid on Solaris, perhaps some fallback
version of Poller based on select(), or do I need to fix the ECFPoller.cpp
to get it working?

thx,
Martin