I really like the box as well. It's clear and concise.
I like the fact that the layout is fluid, so it should work well on
different devices.
(William Henry has every device under the Sun, I usually enlist him to
help me with that).

The links on right hand side is nice to have from the main page. I
especially like the go to Bug thing.
However we need to strike a balance btw providing enough information
from the main page and overcrowding.

I'm not too crazy on the logo and the color scheme, but then again
those are all very personal choices.
The most important things are the layout and the content, and I'm
quite happy with that.

Thanks again for working on this. I appreciate your effort.

Rajith