Hi Justin,

The new version looks really nice. Well done.
However, I got a couple of minor comments.

General remarks:

I do not know if it is me (may be I am getting older and more conservative
:) ) but I would decrease slightly the size of the fonts. They look bigger
than I get used to.

Front page.

I would like to suggest to remove couple of redundancies which appeared  in
the new version of the site:
- The download button in the right top corner seems like does not bring
anything new as there is already download link in the top menu.
- The phrase "Qpid is an Apache <http://www.apache.org/> project" seems
like another duplication as the title of the site does not leave any place
for doubts that it is not an Apache project. Maybe it can be replaced with
the link to AMQP site? I would move the link to Apache main web site into
Apache sub-section below.

Also, I would improve the Developers link. It looks like an incorrectly
written html comment for me. I would make it similar to the sections above
("Apache", "Resources", "Qpid Proton" etc.) and put some links underneath,
for example, link to road map page (if we are going to maintain it
accurately), qpid_project_etiquette_guide.html, code styles?, etc.

I got a question about documentation for previous  releases. There are
links to the current documentation on each component page. But what about
the links to the documentation for previous releases? Have I missed it?

Kind Regards,
Alex