I'm considering a Qpid.22 implementation under MS Windows for message queueing.
 In the future we might go to a mixed environment with both Windows and Linux
computers.
For fault tolerance, I want the queues to be mirrored across 2 to 3 computers
which are connected by high speed LAN. Each queue will have multiple consumers
on different computers (including some NOT hosting the queue), so I also need
to use the message grouping feature to ensure that messages from a single
source are not processed out of order.

1)   Is clustering required to do this (on RabbitMQ it is, but RabbitMQ appears
to not support message grouping yet)?

2)   What is required to use clustering on Windows (and is it even available)?
So far I've read that Corosync is required for clustering and in another place
(a few years old) I read that Corosync isn't ported to/doesn't build on Windows.