It is the same case for us, we have seen this issue in production environment
more then 10 times using Qpid 0.18.

After reading the post, I went through the code of QPID 0.18 and I found
that there is no BufferCount specified. Now, I have downloaded the latest
QPID 0.22 C++ version on windows 7 as I saw the BufferCount logic in 0.22
version.

Please let me know, is there any recommend number for BufferCount?

Moreover, surprisingly, I still have to do the SSL patching, I dont know,
why its sill not part of the API?

Thanks,
Hamid.

-----