Hi Albert,

SSL support is not yet available for Windows in proton-c, which is
what the .NET messaging API will use for AMQP 1.0 functionality.  The
work has started in earnest and is hoped to be available on trunk soon
after Proton 0.6 and Qpid 0.26 are released.

I will update the documentation asap to reflect this.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Cliff