Hi Justin,

I would like to request the following fix for 0.26, to resolve a defect
with the Java brokers shared message group functionality.

https://svn.apache.org/r1556096

The change is trivial, having the net effect of moving an existing method
call inside an existing synchronized block solely when using the shared
message group functionality that is misbehaving.

The JIRA is currently sitting RTR with Rob but he actually indicated to me
that he had already looked at it several hours before I actually asigned it
to him to click the button...I'll prod him in the morning to do so :)

Robbie