Hi Tom,

I don't speak for Red Hat, but I can say that Red Hat != Apache Qpid. The
Apache Qpid future is still bright with plenty of effort behind it on all the
various facets (C++, Java, proton, dispatch, etc.)

I have customers that have placed large bets on Apache Qpid-based systems. They
expect returns.

-Steve Huston