Hi all,

Looking through this thread, it is not clear that we came to a settled
position for release numbering, and when exactly we'd would move to
releasing components independently.   On the java side we are getting to a
position where a release soon would be sensible.  How best do we go
forward?

I'll be ready to put in some time helping plan/make the changes to the
release system happen, once we agree what that direction should be.

Kind regards, Keith.