Hi Justin

I'm in agreement with the plan to reorganise the source tree in the way you
describe (and expect that we would want a similar change for java) but am I
concerned about the timing of such a big change.    We should be
reorganising trunk just *after* a release branch to give us plenty of time
to work through the inevitable unexpected consequences properly.

I am in favour of having one more qpid-wide release (and I would suggest we
stick with our existing numbering scheme i.e. 0.32), then split the source
tree and adopt the new numbering convention for the next -modular- releases.

Thoughts?

cheers, Keith.