On 18 February 2015 at 14:59, Erik Aschenbrenner <easch...@icubic.de> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> thanks for the answer.
>
> But the problem is that im trying to send a message at 2015-02-18
> 12:36:18.925 and after that, the detaches are logged. So the detaches are
> triggered by the client and not the broker? Why?
>
> Here are the last to lines from the RAW log:
>
> 2015-02-18 11:50:43.696: somthing cryptic sent and I leaved for lunch ;-)
> 2015-02-18 12:36:18.925: I send a messag to the broker got the session ended
> error.
>

> Maybe heartbeats could help to avoid the session loss? How can they be
> turned on for the QPID AMQP 1.0 JMS client (Java) by the way?

I'm not sure hwo you turn them on for the client, but I know ActiveMQ
doesnt support AMQP heartbeats yet them since it is using a release of
Proton-J which doesnt yet support them.

I think I recently saw some JIRA traffic regarding adding support for
that in the next Proton release, but I have yet to look into it
further.